Wednesday, January 30, 2008

No one told me...

So...Im a senior at Utah State and this is my last semester before I student teach. Honestly, I had heard that this semester would be intense, but that is an understatement of how I really feel. Every day I sit in two classes that are 3 hours and 15 minutes long, and some days, (ok let's be honest, most days) I leave class feeling so overwhelmed that I want to cry a little. I've narrowed down some reasons for why this might be...
One reason is that I think that for the first time in my life, I feel like I am doing what I was meant to do. That puts an amazing amount of pressure on me to be the best. Two, I already know that I am super competetive, but I have found that I am really hard on myself, too. I'm my own most critical judge, and that isn't so good sometimes. And three, I just really want to be done. I'm honestly a little tired of where my life is right now. I want some stability. All I can say is that Tom Petty is a genius...the waiting IS the hardest part...ha ha...

No comments: