Saturday, February 9, 2008

Not so great....

So...Wednesday...not a great day....

On Wednesday (which also happens to be the most busy and crazy day of school for me) I got a migraine while sitting in class. I toughed it out for a couple hours, thanks to Ashley's Motrin...but by the time class was over, i was sick...WAY sick.

So, I knew i needed to go home, right? I told everyone i was leaving, went down the two flights of stairs, and made my way to the bathroom. Just my luck: because it was around noon, the bathroom was packed.

I spent the next 15 minutes with everyone in that bathroom listening to me puke through the stall, and then hiding out there until they had all left. I already wanted to die from that headache, but the embarrassment of heaving my guts out basically in front of tons of people is what really did me in. {{im so sorry to those of you who may have had to hear me...}}

And to top it off, to try to make my head ache go away during class, i ate my lunch: tuna fish sandwhich and doritos. Delicious going down, not so great coming back up.

Morale of the story: i'm glad it's Saturday.

No comments: